Thank you!! xoxo <3
Good morning everyone! :) I’m trying to type as fast as I can since I’m going to have to leave in a little while. I’m feeling great and refreshed this morning - I’ll explain in a little bit :)
After getting ourselves up and ready, my friends and I headed out to Chesapeake so that Misato could meet her sons, Dorian and Stephen. She only has a couple of hours to be with them, and today was one of those days that she could see both of the sons together. We went to a huge indoor play area for kids, with inflatable obstacle courses and slides.
Misato asked me to take some pictures while we were there, and here’s a preview:
I was watching outside at the window while Misato and her sons played inside. I came inside to take better pictures later :) The one she’s holding in this picture is Dorian. :)
Baby Stephen wanted to walk on his hands, lol :)
Dorian’s such a sweet little boy - he smiled so big for me! :)
Misato and Dorian playing cornhole :)
Baby Stephen and Dorian chasing each other with the buggies :D
This was a good shot, but it made me a little teary eyed :(
Baby Stephen on a little horsey :)
Dorian and Misato going down the slide :)
Baby Stephen and Dorian’s faces are just priceless! :D
Playing with the checker chips :)
But out of all the pictures taken, here’s my best shot:
I can’t wait to send Misato the rest of the pictures - I’m sure they’ll make her smile :)
After parting ways with Misato, I decided to wait for Tay’s call about seeing Captain America. I went over to a beauty shop called Ulta Beauty to investigate on upgrading my ceramic flatiron - I wanted to keep this beautiful hair that worked so much better than the flatiron I have -___-
The one that I got is from the CHI line called Ultra CHI:
This is the box that it came in just in case any of my lady friends want to investigate on flatirons. I got this one at $150 - it’s expensive but I’ve been told by April (my bartender friend) that it really is worth it; one of the keys to successful hairstyling like this is in the iron. I figure that since my iron wouldn’t do much justice I’d give this iron a try.
Tay and I weren’t able to meet at the original meeting time, so I decided to go around the mall nearby and do some window shopping. …well, actually when I got to Barnes and Noble and got to the manga section, I plopped myself down on the carpet and started re-reading Vampire Knight. Currently it’s my favorite manga series :)
This is the image from vol. 12 - I can’t wait for the next one to come out… Kaname-sama! *0*
When Tay arrived, we walked around and went upstairs to the food court where we treated ourselves to some bubble tea:
Mango bubble tea!
Captain America was an awesome movie - I’ve been wanting to watch it for a while and it was worth the wait :) I can’t wait until next summer when The Avengers comes out!
I decided to go home and treat myself to a homemade dinner, some wine and some serious pampering. I did the works: clay facial mask, a hot soak in the tub, Dead Sea salt treatment on my face, hands and feet, manicure and pedicure…even tried out the CHI iron… I’m simply in love with that iron - my hair went from frizzy and dry to smooth and manageable in seconds. Simply amazing and I think it really was worth my money :)
Dinner consisted of garlic shrimp linguini, moscato wine, some cheesecake and ChocoVine.
I would show you guys how I made the linguini but since I’m crunching for time, I’ll have to write and video a tutorial in the future :) Needless to say it was really nice with wine. Normally I would have had this with some chardonnay but I used what I had left to make this dish. I had plenty of moscato left and decided that even though it was too sweet to pair with the linguini, it was better than wasting it.
This moscato is new, and actually pretty good - it’s a little sweet and a little bubbly, just like the bottle says. :)
Did I ever tell you guys how much I love sweets? Not just with food, but with drinks as well :) ChocoVine has become my favorite dessert wine this past year: My supervisor got me started on wine with ChocoVine and the only way I truly described it at first was love in a bottle. It is red wine infused with sweet Dutch chocolate and when you look at the bottle, it really looks like you’re buying a bottle of chocolate milk. Trust me: it is 10x better!
I’ve tried the original Dutch chocolate and Raspberry, but when I saw the Expresso flavored one at Food Lion, I just had to grab it. OMG, you guys… It was like… love at first sip. xoxo It’s now my new favorite along with it’s sister wines :)
One of these days I need to blog to you guys about what I do for my beauty regime and treatment :) I really needed to pamper myself out last night and the results really showed this morning: my hair is lovely, my skin feels clean and great… Glowing even :) It’s a wonderful feeling.
Well sadly it’s time for me to head out the door and begin a new day - my family will be coming back from NJ tonight :) Until next time…
Fear meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xD
So it is 3:02am, and I can’t quite seem to sleep just yet. My eyes are a little tired but not as tired as they were a little while ago. The rain seems to have come and gone, and I already miss the sound of it hitting my rooftop just a slight bit.
My family left for New Jersey to visit relatives for the weekend leaving me for the house to myself. Although I do enjoy the quiet and the privacy (finally!), I don’t like to be alone either. So for the next couple of days I have decided to spend as much as I can relaxing and just having a good time seeing some friends. That’s mainly what my vacation is all about :)
My mom tried to wake me up at 5am to say goodbye to the boys before departing for the 8-hour drive north. I woke up for a brief moment, only to fall asleep immediately after answering. I was really tired from my night at work and from seeing Mihoki, and hadn’t been able to crash into my bed until a couple hours before. I woke up about an hour later, and seeing that I couldn’t sleep anymore, I decided to get up and be productive. Since I was able to knock out a few loads of laundry out of the way and even clean my room a little bit, I’m giving myself a pat on the back. ^-^ …the room still needs to be cleaned up more though…
After loading my last bit of laundry for the day, I got myself ready to see my bartender friend April: She’s really good at styling hair and she offered to straighten mine. She got my hair to how it looked when I got my hair cut and layered in May, and I was able to pick up a few tips and tricks from her. Her daughter Jilly was so cute trying to crawl all over my legs and feet while I got my hair washed… She even got April’s phone to take a quick dunk in the water ^-^ April, if you’re reading this: Thank you so much for doing my hair! :)
I was inspired for more beauty ideas as well as updating my make-up collection, so I headed to Walgreens and bought some make-up and hair supplies. I figure that if I am going to improve myself as a person and even as a new beauty consultant, it’ll all have to start with me. I even bought enough supplies to take a few simple beauty products on the go, which would be handy if I need to do touch-ups or add color to my eyes and face. I think that is a must for every beautiful girl’s purse ;)
I did have a bit of a disturbing experience while I was there though: I got to my dad’s truck after shopping and was about to make a phone call when I see a dark-skinned man walking around with a t-shirt bearing something about Jesus. Perhaps I’m exaggerating when I say this, but to me, he looked like a stalker or something… Just something not… pleasant. As I sat in the truck preoccupied with my phone, I see this guy come up toward the truck, walked by on one side, walked around over to my side and stopped by my door. He said hello, sure. But I glared up at him because I knew what was coming. He caught my glare right away and he sure walked away. I was thanking God that I had my door locked too… It just baffled me so much that I put on my Facebook status:
“That awkward moment when you’re sitting in your car trying to make a phone call when you see some random guy with a Jesus shirt walking around the parking lot (like a stalker or something) and stops over to where you are. You wanna try to lecture me with your so-called words of wisdom?Here’s mine and they’re short and simple: F*ck off.
To my friend who was offended by this, please understand that this was not toward you, but rather that guy. =/
I met with Misato for lunch with a guy she was seeing and our friend Kim; it was fun getting to know each other, sharing stories and bursting out in laughter. We went around the mall nearby and did some shopping, and did more shopping after dropping of Kim at her house. I bought new rings for my belly piercing, a new game, and a new phone charm :)
I love to collect belly rings :) Here are the ones I bought today:
Believe it or not, yes, this IS a belly ring! It’s so neat the way it’s all twisty! This was the last one with the star studs, and if you guys know me, I love stuff with stars :) I can already tell that it’s going to be very interesting for me to try to get it on but when I do, I’ll make a post about it :)
I thought this figure-8 shaped floral charm looked pretty elegant so I decided to get it :)
Kim and I spotted this last one - a cute little martini charm! Since we spotted it, I decided to get her one too at half price :) Kim, I hope you like your new charm! I’ll definitely be wearing this on my birthday!
Misato and I found the PSP version of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift while we were at Gamestop. I heard that there was a PSP version of this game aside the one for the XBox and the PS3 (which is the version I have currently) and we were excited to have found this! Misa-chan, I’ll lend you the game so you can play it sometime okay? :)
I love Hello Kitty from Sanrio, but out of all the characters, I love My Melody more! I bought a new phone charm that came with a cute little bell :)
I got a little magnet pouch as a mini-gift with my purchase - it’s so me! :)
We explored a lot of shops that had the neatest things from clothes to even a tea shop that had just opened in April called Teavana. I think out of all the places we explored, this was my favorite:
You could sample of some the different blends of tea here too :) It reminds me of the times when my college buddy Stephanie and I would go out to tea shops and have some tea and snacks while enjoying each other’s company. Last I heard, she had moved back home to Georgia - Steph, come back so I can show you this shop!
There were so many different varieties of tea sets and cups! A lot of them were made in Japan - looking at all of them brought back so many wonderful memories from when I was there 3 years ago :3 I wanted to buy all the tea sets in the window!
I think this one was my most favorite set - the butterflies and colors are just so lovely! :)
I had the sweet tooth, and I got me a frozen yogurt treat with the lemon custard and vanilla flavored yogurts topped with chocolate chips, shredded coconut and waffle bits - yummy xoxo
One more lovely view of the mall from the third floor:
I invited my friends to come over to the house and we just finished watching Repo! The Genetic Opera and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on Netflix. It was really nice to be able to invite my friends over to do something like this because I couldn’t do that much growing up or even with my family right now… I can’t wait to be able to have my own place and do something like this more often :)
Well, it is now past 4 and I think it best for me to wrap this up and head to bed. I’m giggling right now because I can hear my friends snoring in the living room. Overall I’m smiling because this was, indeed, a very nice start of my birthday vacation :)
Good night and sweet dreams! xoxo <3
What would have been an overall good day yesterday… I’m torn.
I woke up with tears overflowing.
I wish I could just sleep and just never wake.
The scars that have stuck with me for 3 years have been ruptured and torn again.
At least if I sleep… the pain wouldn’t hurt so much.
Gavin Degraw’s “Not Over You” single plays on repeat on my mind:
If you ask me how I’m doing
I would say I’m doing just fine
I would lie and say that you’re not my mind
But I go out and sit down at a table set for two
And finally I’m forced to face the truth
No matter what I say
I’m not over you
And no matter how many times I say it, or even try to explain it, he doesn’t truly understand how I feel about him.
…I feel like I should just give up, lock my heart away and throw away the key.
…until he or someone who truly gave a damn would find a way to give it back to me.
Dad, you are/were right: I am the most selfish person.
List of a few things that are bothering me right now:
- It needs to be my birthday vacation. I just found out that I have been approved (at one of my jobs) for time off. For 10 days, I won’t even think about work. Some days are just mentally and physically exhausting, almost to the point where I just might break down to tears and lose it. As the days draw near for the first day of vacation, I’m beginning to stress a little bit less, especially with all this running around and dealing with the people I work with and for… I won’t have to deal with it for too much longer. This is going to be nice.
- As much as I am looking forward for a break, it really bothers me that no one else, aside from a couple of people and co-workers, haven’t gotten back to me about hanging out for my birthday week. Last week I sent out a mass message to a few friends on Facebook about getting together to hang out; I even asked for suggestions on what to do. It really makes me wonder if these people even bother to care for me not just as a person but even a friend…
- As many of my closer friends know, I’m still extremely shy when it comes to meeting new people. I’m so sick of it. I want to come out of my shell and meet new people and all, but as I do, I see this barrier that I feel that I can’t get through… In the end, I lose confidence and I end up talking to my friends online on my phone. It makes me feel very sad. I want to be able to make new friends but… I wish someone would take my hand and/or give me a push in the right direction… :(
- You guys know that I have 3 jobs now but… Even though they may seem to take up a lot of my time, it does not necessarily mean that I can’t have a social life or even have a good time. Believe me it is exhausting on many levels, but I want to balance myself out by having relaxing, surrounded by friends and having a good time. A lot of my friends have tried to invite me to events and such before but I’ve had to decline them due to time constrictions at work or other reasons. As time went by, the invitations grew less and less, and up until recently they barely tell me anything at all. Furthermore, I feel as though my friends are thinking that my jobs are more important than them when that is really not the case! I really do care about my friends in many ways, but I have to do what I have to do to get to where I want to be in life. What I would love more than anything is the love and support to get me through this.
- Love… The topic of love has been bothering me way too much in the last few months. In fact, the more I think about love for another person, the more my heart breaks. Especially if it’s the person that you love that you might never have…
- I wish I could truly understand what’s on his mind… and what he really thinks of me. Am I just “a buddy” or is it something more than that? Sometimes action speaks loud but even by telling honestly could help better the score…
- I’m still upset at myself for what I did to Tay. He didn’t deserve it, but I couldn’t help of who/m I love in my heart. I’m still finding the strength to forgive myself, and I’m still praying that one day he would forgive me too… But I feel that what I have done was for the better - he needs to be on his own two feet and so do I. I told him many times before to not let me be the one source of his happiness… I hope he’ll find his way, and I with my own.
- It’s upsetting that my family and I don’t seem to communicate or get along as well as we really should. I have my own plans and schedule that don’t coincide well with theirs and it causes many problems. When we clash, my parents and I argue, and these arguments lead to more frustration and even more determination for me to move out of this house quickly. I love my family, but I feel that distance is going to be necessary to get to where I want to be. Dad, you’re right: I am the most selfish person in this family.
- It angers me that the “copycat” is back. You are not me, you’ll never be like me and you will NEVER understand what it is to be in my shoes - whatever I say or do has my story behind it so stop taking my shit because it doesn’t belong to you.
…I think I vented enough for right now. At least I won’t explode.
I worked on this while I was at work on Thursday; thought I’d share with you guys since I didn’t really have anything else to really blog about at the time ^-^ Hopefully you guys can learn a little bit about me from this too :)
- ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I got the biggest scars on my right knee and ankle - Tay and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary at Busch Gardens and when he gave me a piggy-back ride, we both fell. I had terrible scrapes on my leg… Best part was that I was pushed around in a wheelchair for the rest of the day and we got to ride more rides as many times as we wanted :)
- WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? Not much right now, except for a blue and pink Japanese fan right next to my bed. :) Trust me, the walls used to be covered in anime posters and video game wall scrolls.
- WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE? It’s the iPhone 4; I’ve had it for about a year now and I still love it :)
- WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I’ll listen to anything and everything… except country. I can stand it but only to a certain point. The majority of the music I listen to are Asian, and genres vary from techno to rock and even pop. :)
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 11:34am
- WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be with “him”… :(
- WHO DO YOU MISS? All the ones who made some kind of impact in my life and made me smile :)
- IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU? I’m sure there are some who have a crush on me but… I have my eyes set on someone else already. I just don’t know what this person is really thinking, especially with me… :(
- WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? See #8.
- WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Surprisingly not many people know my middle name, but I’ll say it anyway: Inigo. It’s my mom’s maiden name and I wouldn’t change it. Especially since I think it’s cool to have a middle name that shares the character Inigo Montoya :3
- THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? …good question… o_o;; I don’t watch TV enough to really know the answer for this one … >_<
- THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? In person, April Morris; via text Mom; via chat, Shannon/Mihoki; on the phone, Paul.
- DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nah.
- THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I’d have to say it would be all on me… I have the tendency to think too much…
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? For me currently Gucci Guilty.
- WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Light to dark brown or black hair; any eye color is nice :)
- WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY? Smart.
- COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Coffee, mainly for the taste. Energy drinks and I don’t mix very well.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Lots of cheese, lots of mushrooms… and grill chicken is a bonus :)
- IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Sushi. Hands down.
- WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? My mom… though the anger was temporary.
- DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Fluent in Japanese; I know a little bit of Tagalog (Filipino) and some Spanish (…from what I can remember, anyway…). I would love to be able to learn Korean and little bit of Chinese. :)
- WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 2008 Pacific Blue Toyota Rav4. I miss Rinoa. :(
- DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE? Very much. …I don’t know if he really knows how much I do. See #8.
- ARE YOU A LEFTY OR A RIGHTY? Righty for the most part, but can be ambi :)
- FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don’t have any favorites in particular to be honest… Anything that looks good will do :)
- WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? I think I’ve pretty much already got it :D
- WHAT COLOR IS IT? Silverrrr :)
- DO YOU LIKE SPICEY FOOD? I love me some spicy food anytime! :D
- WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? ..sadly this has happened to me before… >.<
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I will tell you someway somehow, like in a text or a card :)
- WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 8. :)
- BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Doesn’t make a difference to me :)
- WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? Lately it’s been Tropical Smoothie Cafe - I would call ahead of time and pick up my food at the drive-thru :)
- WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Those who talk and act disrespectful and think that they are better than you and everyone else. If you can’t respect someone, STAY HOME AND TALK TO YOUR CAT. >___>
- HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? Went to the Philippines 6 summers ago… Was in Japan 3 years ago :)
- FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi. Hands down. :D
- FRIES/CHIPS, RICE, OR BEANS? Rice. …what? :D
- FIRST JOB? I’m still working there: Westminster Canterbury on the Chesapeake Bay :)
- WHAT KIND OF CAR(s) DO YOU HAVE NOW? 2010 Silver Toyota Rav4 whom I fondly called Squall - I lost my Rinoa to a drunk driver on March 4, 2010
- WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS? Working. =__=
- HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN A MOTORCYCLE? Not yet… I want to one day!
- WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME? I had nothing better to blog about for the moment… and it helps to pass the time. :)
- CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? I learned to play the violin when I was in elementary school, then I learned how to play the piano. I haven’t touched a violin for many years but I would like to get back to it. For right now, I practice piano when I can and I like to warm up my vocals… when no one’s around…
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? I’d probably cry, lol. ^-^
- FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Japan. In fact, I’d rather go back and live there…
- HOW MANY (MORE) KIDS DO YOU WANT? Not planning on having any children any time soon… =/
- WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? …that is a good question. I never truly asked but I like my name anyway :)
- DO YOU WISH ON STARS? All the time…
- HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’ 5”; strangely enough, I wished I was a little bit shorter than that… =___=
- WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A BBQ Chicken Quesadilla. …it was more like devoured than ate. ^-^;;
- DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really… I wish it was as pretty as my co-worker’s, Connie :)
- DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM? Absolutely! Being able to swim is a must!
- DO YOU CHEW YOUR NAILS? I used to when I was younger, but then I learned the hard way when I cut my nail onto my gums. Owie. >.<
- WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Hmm. Now that I really think about it, I can never call any/one CD on my shelf embarrassing at all. I love them all :)
- DO YOU GET SEASICK? Never have and never will :)
- REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I’m more on the Republican side. Otherwise I wish there was good balance between the two.
- ARE YOU MARRIED? Not yet… I want to one day but I don’t know as of right now….
- WHERE WERE YOU BORN? …in a hospital? xD;;
- DO YOU WEAR A WATCH? No; I used to wear one constantly until 7th grade since I had the tendency to keep losing my watches. I still have a Fossil watch that my mom gave me for my sweet 16: she told me to promise I wouldn’t lose it, and to this day, I still have it :)
- DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Too easily…
- WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I have an endless list… x__x
- HOW MANY AUTO-DIAL NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE? 10 is the maximum.
- LAST ITEM YOU PURCHASED? My lunch. Duh. xD
- DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? I do… when I’m not working Dx
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Yeah, but it has been a while…
- WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? A nice view; somewhere in the city or close to the beach.
- WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Jenni, Jenn, Reiko, Onee-sama, TAP… Depends on who you are most familiar with :)
- HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? A few :) A couple of anime hats and a cap at most :)
- DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Hell no, I kick them off since I will be thanking God that I don’t have to put them on again until the next day x___x
- WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW? It’s lovely and sunny… I should be out in it, shouldn’t I? :P
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I have a few: Mint chocolate chip, mango, strawberry, coconut and pistachio are on the list :)
- WHAT TIME DID YOU GO TO BED LAST NIGHT? Probably around 4… I went to the gym after work. ^-^;;
- WHAT SIZE BED DO YOU SLEEP IN? Twin; I don’t move much when I sleep, and it’s perfect for my small room…
- DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS? Piercings: one on each ear and a belly ring; I have one tattoo on my lower right side of my back and I have one that will soon be on my back again. :)
- HAVE YOU BEEN TO LAS VEGAS? Not yet… One day I’d love to :)
- DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR? Busch Gardens with friends! I’m planning on going on one day of my upcoming birthday vacation :)
- WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? April and my co-workers talking about me and my blog ^-^;;
- LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In movie theatres, Transformers; on TV…
- LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Paul, asking where the hell Shannon/Mihoki and I were ^-^;;;
- WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? Soooo many… Nurse, doctor, teacher, professional musician, nun… Yeah, a nun. What was I thinking. xD
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? My list: black, white, silver, and crimson red. Black to represent darkness and white to represent the light to balance it; silver from the phrase that there is always a silver lining with every cloud; crimson red for fiery passion - fire is my Chinese element.
- FAVORITE TWO THINGS TO HATE? People who use others for their own benefit… and bugs. Ew. xD
- FAVORITE DRINK? Gah, that’s a tough one… If I really had to choose, I’d say green tea :)
- WHAT’S YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo, and born the year of the Rabbit :)
- SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Mostly tennis :)
- WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Naturally black :) I don’t want to color my hair.
- EYE COLOR? Brown ^-^
- LAST PLACE YOU DROVE TO? To work… Duh. xD
- SIBLINGS? 2 brothers, Jonathan (21) and Jerome (18). Not many of my friends know, but both of them have autism.
- FAVORITE MONTH(s)? Spring and summer of course! I’m a warm-weather girl :)
- DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? I’d live on that everyday if i wanted to!
- LAST THINGS YOU WATCHED? A few episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Not talking about the movie here…
- WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Something that I really want but I know that I more than likely won’t have… :(
- WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? None at the moment; I want to get back to reading though!
- SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Hands down. :)
- KISSES OR HUGS? Both please. :3
- DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES? Not so much. Mostly because they’re either overrated and/or they just make me laugh.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES? I don’t really have a lot of movies that I can really call favorites to be honest… I’ll try to watch anything when I can :)
- ANY PETS? No pets right now… Wish we didn’t lose our cockatiel, Magic, though =/
- WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Hawaiian shirt, plastic flower lei, and jeans for my work uniform… And speaking of which… Time to clock in! :)
…in recent days I’ve been having thoughts of an image…
The image is of a blue dragon either curled on the ground or intertwined with with a white rose.
…it’d be cool to see if someone would do a piece of art for me with either one.
Lately my art’s been… pretty damn rusty. This needs to change pretty soon.
I’m sure a lot of my friends can relate to what I’m talking about here:
99.9% of the time, I can never truly tell if my friends, co-workers, parents, etc. are being serious or merely joking.
When people are joking and I don’t know that it really is a joke, I merely stare or give a confused expression. When people are serious, there are times when I think I should laugh and I accidentally let out a light chuckle, but a brief moment later, I bite my lip, thinking to myself, “…well, now I feel pretty stupid.”
…how am I supposed to really know? I didn’t really grow up around friends or other people who are extremely sarcastic or funny… I’d like to know if things were supposed to be meant as funny, unless it’s completely obvious that it is. Otherwise, I’d just think that you’re serious.
I may take things seriously, if not too seriously… but sometimes I can’t help that because… that’s just me. It’s just the way that I react. =/
…at least I’m being honest with my feelings and not curled up in a ball in a corner… Like a time bomb waiting for the right time to just explode.